1/30/17

8~4~2016: Throwback Thursday! Yup I made it a thing!

I'm sure I'm not alone when I say that I have often wondered about Japanese traditions... Thankfully one of our YouTube family members has taken the time out to teach us things!
Here are a few videos from +Rachel & Jun that were shot about 4 years ago to teach us all about Japanese traditions!!! I hope you enjoy them!!!


House manners are so important all around the world... I'm sure you have some in your house that others don't have in theirs. Thank you for teaching us these! I know if I ever visit my pen-pal I will study this video so I don't insult her or her family!!!



Now for a decorating tradition! Again this was shot about 4 years ago!


Wow that is so cool! I wish I could do this in my house but I don't have a clue where to start! I like what it signifies too... I want my girls to be protected.... Maybe I'll ask my pen-pal to help me figure this out! Well, I hope you enjoyed this "Throwback Thursday!"

As always... Thanx for watching and reading what I share with you!
Have a wonderful day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment