1/2/17

7~7~2016: Fun Info... Fun videos... It's Throwback Thursday!!!!

So lets start this show off with an old one from +Texan in Tokyo !!!


Yup... I believe this is from her first book! She was so excited!
Here she is getting the first comic!


Takes ya back right! How about this one with Rachel and Grace???


I agree with Grace... We share a favorite word! I have others that I like just as much though! Like

猫耳 (ねこみみ = nekomimi)
It means "Cat Ear" and is just soooo fun to say!




Question time...





Those were fun right??? What is your favorite Japanese word to say or hear?

I'm thinking that I will add one of these every week unless there is a guest post... what do you think?
It will be more fun if I can manage to add some more people to our YouTube family right?
I'm currently asking +kimdao if I can post Links to her videos... She has some interesting things in there! I really hope she says yes.

OK... I'm gonna end this here...

As always.... Thanx for reading and watching what I share with you!
Have a fun memory filled day!

No comments:

Post a Comment