1/31/17

8~5~2016: Change... It happens!

Today is Friday so first I want to say...

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

Ya I'm ridiculous and I know it!

Next I figured that today we would look at opinions that have changed over time for our YouTube family members on the +Texan in Tokyo channel!

(Spoiler: it's in Japanese with subtitles)


This is a good video because it is a cute conversation so it can hold your interest! You should close your eyes and listen to it seeing how much you can remember and understand!



On the topic of lessons... Here is +tomoko tomoko teaching us another lesson!


I'm thinking maybe next time I won't put other posts with the lesson posts... Maybe... Not sure yet... Also no one has said anything about what I said I might include with her lesson sooooo I think I will start next month to do something with it... That means this is the only lesson from her I'm sharing this month! Hope you enjoyed it!

Gonna end this here... Not sure what else to write about...

As always... Thanx for watching and reading what I share!
Have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment