1/5/17

7~12~2016: YAY!!! New Peoples!!!!!! It has been confirmed!!!

Lets start with a little YouTube knowledge you probably already know..


I have noticed something while I was fixing a bunch of posts the other day.... I announce that I want to add people to our YouTube family a LOT but very seldom add anyone!

It's really hard to reach a YouTube personality and even harder to get their attention because they have sooooo many fans and soooo much mail to go through. It's a HUGE success when I reach one!

And today is one of those days we get to celebrate that success!

Please give a warm welcome to our new YouTube family member!

+tomoko tomoko Has a channel on youtube... Here is a link!


I was so excited last Friday when she told me I could link to her videos and wanted to post about it right away... But... Today is the day I announce things like this... So I waited!

From what I have seen her videos are all in Japanese... I haven't run across one that didn't either explain what it was saying or have CC setup for it so even if you don't know Japanese you can understand it. It's a great place if you are looking for videos that let you hear the common phrases or how words are pronounced and used. Plus she has some videos that teach you things!

Here is one such video... This one is an origami lesson but she tells you some of the Japanese word meanings too... Please don't worry if you don't understand it that well... She puts the instructions and the meanings of the Japanese words off to the side.


Cool right?!?!? Here is a video that is a lesson in Japanese... she puts the vocabulary in the description and you should put CC on so you know what is happening.


It's short and sweet so as to not overload you! There is a whole playlist with lessons in it!
Thank you very much Tomoko for making these!!!

Speaking of not wanting to overload you... I think I'll end this post here!
Have a fun filled day!
As always... Thanx for watching and reading what I share!

No comments:

Post a Comment