1/6/17

7~14~2016: Throwback Thursday... Maybe a new thing?!?!?

I'm really debating this... Having Thursday be a throwback day... what do you think???
Here is an example to help you decide!


LOL... They are too cute! This was published on Aug. 20, 2014!



Another example would be this gem...


This one was published on Feb. 19, 2012



And lets not forget when Sharla walked us through her groceries!


The amount of food that she got for such a small price!!! WOW!

And here is one of Tomoko's gems hidden in the past!


This little gem was published on Jan. 21, 2014.

Remember she does write stuff out in English. I plan to watch her videos to practice my Japanese! I also am watching her lessons right now! So easy to follow and it has no overload potential!


Soooooo..... What do  you think? Do you want to see more gems hidden in the past?
Let me know if you do and I will gladly share them!

OK... Time to end this post! Until next time!!!
As always... Thanx for reading and watching my post!
Have a sparkling day!

No comments:

Post a Comment