1/12/17

7~19~2016: The day in my life set...

Today I thought I would share some "Day in my Life" type videos... First up we have




She is already on episode 11 but if you want to watch the rest of them you can find them HERE!

Next up we have +Texan in Tokyo !!!


They look like they had a lot of fun! You can find the rest of her video's HERE!



+Sharla in Japan has a set of videos like this too... She posted some of them on her Sharmander page... Here is one of them!


Part two is linked in the description but I'l also link to it HERE!

Her other videos are in a playlist... I'll link to them HERE

She also has a set with "Day in my life" right in the title... Here is one of those...


And the link to the rest of those is HERE!

I love watching these types of video's from our YouTube family! It really lets me see what it might be like living there! If only I could! *sigh* Someday!!!

Well now that I have more to fuel my daydreams I'm gonna end this post!

As always... Thanx for watching and reading what I share with you!
Have a fun filled day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment