1/16/17

7~22~2016: Lets learn something new!!! Possible new regular post???

I have decided that I am going to put together a playlist of +tomoko tomoko 's lessons for Japanese! I love how she teaches!!! It's a total immersion! In her introduction to our YouTube family I shared with you her first lesson! Lets take a look at the next one shall we?


So cool! Short and simple! Maybe I should make Friday a Lesson day?? What do you think?

I can show her videos and maybe do a bit of lessons of my own... Like put the words in Hiragana as a vocab list or something like that? Maybe add my own list? Would you like either of those?

For now I'll leave you to ponder the thoughts I've thrown at you!

As always... Thanx for watching and reading what I shared!
Have a wonder-filled day!

No comments:

Post a Comment