1/3/17

7~11~2016: AH so true.... Sharing is caring!!!

Normally I share music on Mondays but I thought this week I would share a few videos from +Strawberry Mochi !!!

So lets jump right into it!


I love how down to earth she is!!! Also... Congrats on being in the newspaper and in the adds!
If you're going to leave her a question in the comments for the video you have to go to YouTube to do that... Don't forget to hashtag it #AskKelly! She's doing a Q&A soon I think!

Now something quick... I have noticed there are a few clicks from Japan so I am sharing this meet-up information with you!


Short and to the point! If you get to go you should tell me in the comments how much fun you had!!!



Speaking of going places... I have to say I was happy she did this video...


Now she got a lot of flack for this video but I think she is amazing for doing something others didn't!
You go girl!!!!!



Also on the going places scene... Here is a Cafe video for ya!


Hehe... OK... I have been going overboard showing videos all at once like this... I really need to space them out! I think I should end this post here!

As always... Thanx for watching and reading what I share!
Have an amazing adventure filled day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment