7/4/17

Thoughts and Interesting (?) news...

WOW... OK... So this sucks! I can't believe how hard it is to get back to writing every day again! I used to be so motivated... Enough so that I had most of the next months posts done by the end of the third week of the current month. When everything went to crap it really screwed with me more than I thought... I think I managed all of last months posts though... I know that as time passes and I keep writing or posting I will get better at it again. I think that it's easier than it was already but I don't know how long it will take for it to feel normal again... Thanx to everyone who is going the long journey with me... 
I really appreciate it!

And now on to happier things!

I thought I'd show you a facts video from +Kento Bento today... There are some really interesting and odd things in it! But first... I have to say... NOT FOR CHILDREN!!! Soooooo... Here it is...


Yeah... I know... Wow!

So I think this is all I'm going to write today... I have a few things to do that have to be done by tomorrow and time always slips away from me!

As always... Thanx for watching and reading what I post!
Hope you have a funny and interesting day!

No comments:

Post a Comment