7/21/17

Exercise and Health... Just some thoughts!

So today we are gonna talk health... I know... Whyyyyyyy??? Right? but to be honest I really need to start paying more attention to this! I won't say my lifestyle is very unhealthy but it sure could use some work! I have started a new plan... I am using a Yoga system that I think will work for me.

Yup... This is the system I'm using... I bought it a while ago and my physical therapist said it was a good match for what I needed and what I could handle. Today I started up again!

Just in case you want to get it I'll link it...


But if you don't want to spend money on something like this then maybe you can find a class or a video you like that isn't this expensive... Let's look at this video by +tomoko tomoko as she tells us about her experience with Yoga!


I think I can understand why she says we can face our bodies... Once I know the routine I think I will be thinking a lot about both my mind and my body... I will get back on track with my health!
I'm going to end this post by saying... If you are happy with your body I'm happy for you but if you aren't them please strive to be the you that will make you happiest!

As always... Thanx for reading and watching what I shared!
Hope you have a happy and healthy day!


PS... No this is not endorsed by Yoga Burn in any way... I am not being payed to mention them!

No comments:

Post a Comment