7/14/17

Lesson Time!!! 7~14~2017


It's that time of month again!!! Let's look at today's lesson!


SUP = stand up paddle boarding
着く tsuku = to arrive 
空気を入れる = to inflate
時間がかかる jikan ga kakaru = to take time
乗せてもらう nosete morau = to give someone a ride
~けれども keredomo = ~ but/though ~
風化侵食 fuuka shinshoku = weathered
(形成される keisei sareru = formed)
岩 iwa = a rock, crag or cliff
洞窟 doukutsu = a cave
しっかりと shikkari to = well, clearly
雨宿り amayadori = to take shelter from the rain
独特 dokutoku = unique (rock surfaces)
「決して手を触れないように。(岩に)」kesshite te wo furenai you ni =
Don’t touch the rocks. (They’re sharp!)
「とても優しい。ウネリが。」totemo yasashii . uneri ga. =
The waves are not rough today.
狭い semai = narrow
泳ぎながら oyoginagara = while swimming
結構深い kekkou fukai= pretty deep
平らでない taira de nai = not flat
盛りだくさん mori dakusan = diverse, varied, colorful

OK... So that was a lot to take in! I say even if you get just one word learned you have done amazing... No need to rush! After all... New languages can be hard to learn!

If you want to look at any other lessons from +tomoko tomoko that I've shared with you... There are two ways you can do it. One is to search through all the entries on my blog... The other is to visit my YouTube Channel Here and look at my playlists for the one called Japanese With "tomoko tomoko" or you can click the following link to go right to that playlist!


I was originally sharing them in the order she has them in her YouTube but now I think I will share them in any order and just leave the playlist in the order I share them with you! Hope you enjoy them!

As always... Thanx for watching and reading what I share with you!
Hope you have a wonderful day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment