7/11/17

Their secret revealed!!!!!

So for a while +Rachel & Jun's Adventures! were able to keep a secret from us... And yes by now a lot of people know what that secret is... But I'm going to share it for those of you who still have no idea what it was to begin with! Soooo... Here is a video to spill the beans!


Soooo Pretty!!!! I want some of those!!!

If you don't know where to get it then follow this link!


I have no idea if they are sold out yet or not so if you want some then I suggest you hurry to the site to order them... Good Luck getting some... I don't think I will make it since I have to save up for it first... Maybe if it is a big success Rachel will do it again.... Here's hoping!

As always... Thanx for watching and reading what I share!
Hope you have an enchanting day!

No comments:

Post a Comment