7/17/17

Beauty comedy??? Look and find out!

Today I thought I would share a beauty tips video with you... Or not really tips but products...


OK so this could have been a comedy thing too... But come on... It had a few good things in it right?

I think that bubbling face mask thing looked cool... And the thing to apply product with is awesome! I have been looking for one of those here so maybe I will just buy it through +Sharla in Japan's link!

I am making it a habit to only share one video if I can help it... Though sometimes I will share more I think... However today is not that day... Hope you enjoyed the laugh and found at least one cool product to give a try... I know I did!

As always... Thanx for watching and reading what I share!
Hope you have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment