7/31/17

A little movie... a little walking...

While looking back at the last month I realized I skipped two posts in the last week... Sorry about that... But that got me to think about my posts... and... I though of something kinda new...
I was just thinking that it would be fun to share a TV series with you today... I don't know if you will be able to watch them because they are blocked on YouTube in some countries but it is so worth it to check it out... You might find something new to watch!

So here it is... The page for YouTube: Wolfblood

And to make this Blog a legit Vlog I'm gonna share this video too....


Yeah I think that it's so cool how she gets the goat to walk over all those things... What was your favorite part? Do you think some of those things are easier to walk over than others?

And that's it for this post! Oh but don't forget to watch for the "Picture of the Month" later today... After all today is the last day of the month!

As always... Thanx for watching reading and checking out anything I share with you!
Hope you have an adventurous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment