8/3/17

A little sad...

So most of the time the Throwback Thursday post is something fun... This time I'm taking us back to visit a YouTube Family member who Left YouTube about 8 months ago! Their video's are still up for us all to enjoy though so please check them out if you like what you see. There are lots of videos too!

But first... Let's talk about their decision to leave... It isn't an easy one to make and I really feel they ended things in the right way... They didn't just drop off the face of the earth after all... Well sort of. Here is +Texan in Tokyo and their heartfelt good-byes to all or us...


So that was their big good-bye!  I was so sad to see them go! But I told them they would always be a part of the YouTube family we have built together and I wanted to show you that first video Grace was talking about! So here it is for you...


And I thought for fun I would show you the second video too...


I was happy to find out how she started her channel... I know I started mine the same way after all! I haven't been uploading to it recently because of moving and all the deaths of pets and friends.. I just couldn't handle it! But I miss it... I want to go back to it! I don't quite know what I'm gonna do yet but ya... It will be a restart! Anyhow... I hope you like the videos and I really think you should check them out even thought hey don't make videos right now! It's so worth it!

As always... Thanx for watching and reading what I share!
Hope you have a memorable day!

No comments:

Post a Comment