8/24/17

I so get how you feel!!!

Today isn't suposed to be a Throwback but I really felt like this video hit home with me right now... Sort of... I feel the same but I haven't been doing it nearly as long as her... 


I have depression so I know why I feel like this but pulling myself together to keep going isn't easy... I'll figure it out too... I really hope that +Micaela ミカエラ doesn't mind me linking to her videos... I'm trying to get an ok but I really felt I needed to share this one because I think it is important that others who are starting out on YouTube as a creator or those who have been creators for a while see they aren't alone when they feel this way! Hope you enjoyed it and it helped you out!

As always... Thanx for watching and reading what I share!
Have a motivational day!

No comments:

Post a Comment