8/8/17

Bean Boozled... They've tried it...

OK... so I'd if we showed the rest of the YouTube family doing this already but I am going to put them here... I'll put +Kento Bento last though because he expanded on the whole thing! Let's start with +Rachel and Jun!!!


Poor Rachel! Let's see how it went for +Sharmander and +Strawberry Mochi when they try it!


Well that could have gone better... So now it's on to +Kento Bento 's first video!


Now they really didn't have that much of a reaction... But it was sooooo different from the reactions everyone else had... So now lets see what they did with this little challenge!


Ok.... So this is the end of the challenges I looked up... At some point I will be doing this on my channel too... And when I do I will be sure to share it with all of you!!! I think I will enlist my son and see how our luck is!
That's it for now! Hope you enjoyed it all... Did it make you smile too???

As always... Thanx for watching and reading what I share!!!
Hope you have flavorful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment