8/17/17

Yesterday -> Today... Old Vids!

I figure today is throwback thursday sooooo we should look at the first three videos on someone in our YouTube family's channel... And I chose +Sharmander for it! Tomorrow we will look at more recent ones!
So here it is... The first video on her channel!!!


So cool... OK we'll talk about them after they are all shown to you!!!
Here is her second one...


Hehe... Cats rock.... Here is her third one!


OK... so now let's talk about them... The first two were really short lol... I think It was cute seeing Sharla react to her first Kimono like that... And she said it would be continued on her main channel so that is kind of cool!

I think I liked just getting a minute or so of cute cat in the videos... It really shows how much she thinks of her cats right?? It is part of what makes Sharla so fun to watch in my opinion! And now to the longest and last video!

I loved this... I think it was awesome that kids form america got to try out Kendo... And I think the match at the end reminded me of cats fighting... It was cool though because I know there was meaning in the yelling... I wish I knew all the reasons for the yelling because then I may have understood the match!

Anyhow that's it for now I think... Be sure to check back tomorrow for the recent vids part of this set... OK???

As always... Thanx for reading and watching what I share!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment