8/18/17

Yesterday -> Today... Recent Vids!

This post is a bit more current than yesterdays... +Sharmander did a Q&A and I wanted to share it with you all so you could know all the answers too!


Having people ask all those questions is pretty cool... And it makes it easier to do a video in my opinion. I know from personal experience that when you have nothing like that it is a bit harder. The same thing goes for the next video!


So cool... It still amazes me that you can get so popular doing YouTube. And the next video shows where she got the pins from!


This just goes to show that if you want to enter a YouTuber's giveaway then you need to watch them every day... Or you will most likely miss your chance!

I hope you enjoyed both Yesterday's Throwback from Sharmander and today's newer videos as much as I did! See you all next time!

As always... Thanx for watching and reading what I share!

No comments:

Post a Comment