8/4/17

Pokemon GO... Experiences for myself and others!

OK... So because I am into playing Pokemon GO and I know at leas one of our YouTube family members are too I figured I would share some of their videos on it and then after that maybe I'll tell you about my experiences with this awesome game! Here we go!


So cool! That was her most recent video about Pokemon... Let's look at some of her older ones now! We will start back when she was doing Vlogmas!


I remember that Pikachu... I didn't manage to catch any though... lets see next we have...


I hear ya girl... I'd go pretty far too! OK Next is...


And the last one was when Pokemon go started working in Japan! As I was watching the video I had to remind myself that I didn't have the game open lol. As for my experiences... They aren't that big... I have a few Pokemon that I love and some I could care less for but caught for the candies. I've never done a raid or meet-up and I don't walk around unless my husband is home to watch the kids. The only one of my kids who go with me is my son but he is an adult so it makes sense if he is out late lol.

What are your experiences with Pokemon Go? I hope you are having fun and maybe I'll meet some of you when I finally get around to going to a raid! Well that's all for now!

As always... Thanx for reading and watching what I share!
Hope you have a wonderful, fun and adventurous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment