7/10/17

Musical moods? What do you think...

Have you ever heard music described as "an oldie but a goody" before? Well I have one to share with you that fits that description... Posted to YouTube in 2009 I give you...

Who Knew


See... What did I tell you!?!? It's a good one right!

Hope you enjoyed the quick music flashback! I find that if I'm ever feeling down and I start listening to some of these older songs I stop being sad... It's the magic of music! I call this Musical moods. I can become sad or happy... even excited based on the mood of the music and that makes life so much more interesting and fulfilling! What do you think? Does that happen to you too?

As always... Thanx for watching and reading what I share.
Sorry it's so short... Hope you have a musically inspired day!

No comments:

Post a Comment