6/29/17

Throwback and Lessons... Books and Border time!


This is probably a bit odd... I'm not doing an intentional throwback Thursday even though it is Thursday... I Haven't been sharing +Abbie Bosworth's videos for very long... But she has been making them for a while...  So even though she is new to our YouTube family we can share her older videos as a throwback! And that's what we are doing now! Let's show one of her older ones!


I picked this one because I personally love books!! Heck I am even writing one... Well I'm trying to write it that is. In this clip she is sharing information about the cast for shadowhunters... I think it was the TV series adaption of the book... I want to read those books someday! This Video just made me want to read them more because she is soooo excited!

Now that I've shared with you something from a while ago I want to share something from closer... I think I have already shared this one but I can't remember so I am sharing it again... Here is one from +Kento Bento!!!


Hehe Thanx for the Geography lesson guys!

Here is the second part of this little lesson... This one was put out about a month before this post... Here you go!


Did you enjoy the clips as much as I did? It's great to know things... Even if they seem useless now... After all... You never know when you are going to need to use the information you once thought was useless!

As always... Thanx for watching and reading what I shared with you!
Hope you have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment