6/27/17

Food and kitchen tips...

OK... Who has ever wondered how to get the spots of rust off knives that haven't been used in a while??? I know I have! In this video Jun helps us figure it out once and for all!... Take a look!


Ok so he doesn't really explain how to do it... But at least it is fun to watch! It really is cool to see it go from looking crappy to amazing and working better than a brand new one! Now that we have seen it is possible lets look at some food videos... Lets check out more +JunsKitchen to see what's cooking!


That food looks Yummy... I think he is teasing the cat too much though... So now let's check out him making it up to Haku!


lol... I think the home made food wins! what do you think? I swear Jun is a pro chief! He makes some amazing things for us to try making! And on this great note I'm going to end this post!

As always... Thanx for watching and reading what I share!
Have a yummy fun and imaginative day!

No comments:

Post a Comment