6/23/17

Japanese 101! Saying Good-Bye: 6~23~2017


That's right... As promised here is another Japanese 101... Using a newer episode done by +tomoko tomoko from our YouTube family.


That was pretty cool right! Here is the vocabulary she wrote in the discription...

5 farewell phrases in Japanese: 
1) さみしくなるなぁ  Samishiku naru naa
I'm going to miss you.

2) 一緒に働けて良かった。 Issho ni hatarakete yokatta.
It's a pleasure to work with you.

3) 日本またに来る予定はありますか? Nihon ni kuru yotei wa arimasuka?
Are you planning to come back to Japan?

4) 連絡取り合おうね。 Renraku toriaou ne.
Keep in touch.

5)体に気をつけてね。 Karada ni ki wo tsukete ne.
Take care.

I feel like this is a fitting lesson for what is going on in my life right now... Don't you agree? Saying good bye is never easy and we deal with it as best we can. This is part of my healing process and I think that these phrases that aren't permanent good byes are good things to think about instead of the permanent ones. Can you think of any times you would use a phrase like these?

I can!

And now to end the post... It's not particuarly a good note but it isn't terrible either... Let's end this by saying "I'll see you soon" instead of "good bye"!

As always... Thanx for reading and watching what I share!
Hope you have a fun filled happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment