12/27/16

New idea and a food review...

Mina-san, Ohayou!
(everyone, good morning!)

How was your holiday???

Things were great here and in another post I may share a few pictures... Maybe... But today I wanted to run a new idea by you!


Photo/Video of the month!

Sooooo... I bet you are wondering where I'm going with this title... I was thinking the last Tuesday of every month would be a cool day to post a photo or one of my blog posts that I took or filmed that month. I know I'm not the best at it but I figure you can all give me your opinions!

So what do you think? Wanna help influence my channel and my Photography?

Don't feel like you have to but I know I would appreciate the opinions!

So that is my new idea... And to keep with the title I'll now post my "Food Review" I filmed with my children... I hope you like it!


It's not much but my kids had fun with it so I'm happy with it too!

Don't forget to like and subscribe if you want to see more!
OK... Enough self advertising... time to end this post!

As always... Thanx for watching and reading my posts!
Have an delicious and amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment