12/19/16

6~27~2016: Music Catch-Up!



So I know you probably watch those talent shows on youtube... You know what I'm talking about.. The "Got Talent" or "The Voice" ones.... But you don't often hear what happens with the contestants... Here is a story of one of "Britan's got Talent" contestants... Lets first refresh your memory of who she is... Here is Hollie Steel's Audition! It was around 6 years ago!


Such a cutie right!!!



Turns out she put an album out too... I'm not going to link to it or anything but I thought I would share her YouTube channel and a song from only a few months ago... It's a cover but still beautiful!


I wonder how come she didn't make it HUGE! her voice is so beautiful! I hope she gets the recognition she deserves!

Not every contestant can make it big and I get that.. But really they should get somewhere! Especially if they are as good as she is! If you want to follow her I would start here..


I don't usually post the videos of people who I haven't gotten permission from... But it is a music cover so I feel it is fair game to post a link to... If she sees this and gets mad I will gladly take it down but somehow I don't think she will be mad.

Anyhow that's it for todays post!

As always... Thanx for watching, Listening to, and reading my post!
Have a musical day!

No comments:

Post a Comment