12/9/16

Lesson Time!!! Let's Visit Tomoko desu!


Today we are going to visit our YouTube family member +tomoko tomoko's YouTube Japanese lessons. I realize that her lessons are sometimes hard to find but they are great practice.

Lets watch first!


Now first of all you should know that I watch these for the first time right before I post them... And I post them in the order she has them listed. That being said the first thing I do is to post her vocabulary she lists for each video... It is by no means every word she says since they are filmed entirely in Japanese but if you what to know what else she says then turn on the CC!

So here is her vocabulary!

Happy new year → あけましておめでとうございます
December 31st → 大晦日 おおみそか
big cleaning →大掃除 おおそうじ
take a nap →昼寝をする ひるねをする
sing →歌う うたう
dance →踊る おどる
buckwheat long noodles → 年越しそば としこしそば
eat →食べる たべる
kouhaku utagassen →紅白歌合戦
watch → 見る みる
January 1st → 元旦 がんたん

Because the list is long I am not adding any other words... Sometimes I will add them and hope I'm right... I don't know very many kanji so I am guessing on them... I ask that if you know them and I put the wrong one... Please let me know so I can fix it! I'm still learning and I am teaching myself so I am not very good but I feel I can say "at least I am trying!" Thanx so much in advance for the help!

I really hope you enjoyed today's lesson!

As always... Thanx for watching and reading what I share!
Have a knowledgeable day!

No comments:

Post a Comment