12/5/16

6~10~2016: Food, Fun, Friends... Good times!!!


Lets start this off with a new place I've never seen our YouTube family go to...


Thank You sooooo much +Strawberry Mochi for sharing this place with us! It looks like so much fun there and the time they are open to would be good for your night owls!!!

Now lets watch the next one!


Our +Texan in Tokyo team brought Tomoko who I believe is +Gimmeabreakman's wife with them on this one... If you want to know more about her I will post her YouTube Channel here...


I've started to check her videos out and think maybe I will ask her if I can link to them here.

Next video is....


Ryosuke is so interesting to watch!!! I love how he started these cooking videos!
Thank you so much Ryoskue!!!

Staying on Veggie foods... Here is another video for you but this time it is from +Sharla in Japan!


I'm not a vegetarian but that does look good! Odd... But good!
I really love how it's delivered too!!!

And last we have....


That looks like fun... But watch it cause it looks so good that you might lose track of your budget!

Well I hope you found new fun places to check out because of these videos and that you enjoyed watching them!! I know I did!

As always... Thanx for watching!!!
Have a yummy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment