12/26/16

6~30~2016: Travel tips & talk time with our YouTube family!


Lets start here shall we?

+Sharla in Japan did a collaboration video with kimdao on useful Japanese phrases when traveling!
Lets watch the video before continuing!


Those were some useful things to learn to say! Thank you both!!!

I think I want to add her to the YouTube family... what do you think? I really want to share her half of this collab but until I have her permission I can't! So If she will let me then I will share it!

Now... On to the next video! Here is Rachel from +Rachel & Jun's Adventures! It's not their main channel so I hope you will check it out too! They also have +JunsKitchen which I have linked videos from in the past... He's such a good cook!

Anyhow... Today she talked about her opinions on if she is famous with us...
Check out what she had to say!


I can see why she feels this way... How about you?

I wonder how the other members of our YouTube family feel about this topic...
It would be cool to find out! Maybe I'll ask them to do videos and then I'll post links to them for you to see what they have to say! Thanx +Rachel & Jun for the idea to share with others!

Well that's all for today!

As always... Thanx for watching and reading what I post!
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment