12/13/16

6~21~2016: New YouTube Family member... Fun videos to watch... Info!!!

First things first!!! HIIIIIIIII!!!!!

It's summertime here finally! It didn't feel like spring at all this year... But now it is summer.... And... Last Wednesday my children began their summer vacations! This means Summer Adventures!!! I am thinking that if we do any traveling I will put some of it up on YouTube... What do you think?

OK now that I asked that... I'll tell you who the new YouTube Family Member is! Please give a warm welcome to.....


That is their Google page... Here is their YouTube page!


Now if any of you already watch their YouTube you would understand the appeal! They are so random and they are not afraid to be goofy! I love seeing this side to people... Especially if it is put out there where they can be harshly judged! It takes guts to do what they do... Heck it takes guts for anyone to do the YouTube thing... I am proud to show you the videos our YouTube family make!!!

So now... I'll show you one of theirs!


OK so not all the stories are truly creepy or scary... But that last one... I want to know if it is true!!!

Maybe They or one of our other YouTube family members will do a video on it!



Anyhow.... As you can see there is a special charm to their videos... I couldn't put it into words but it is truly fun to watch them! They also cover some unexpected topics... Like this condom video...


Yup not what I expected.... But hay... It's better than not having awareness or knowledge about condoms right???  I definitely learned something about condoms from here though I'm not sure what I'm feeling about this info... What's your opinion???

So I'm gonna end on this odd note... Just cause I can!

As always... Thanx for watching and reading my post!!!
Have a fun filled day!

No comments:

Post a Comment