12/15/16

6~23~2016: Playing Catch-up! *** Part 1

So I noticed no matter how hard I try to keep up with sharing our YouTube Family's videos I always seem to fall sooooo far behind them!  Today I am going to play catch-up and post a few from each of the people I consider a part of this family! I'm going to post the more recent ones they have shared though... Because I want to do  "Flashback" type posts too! So here are at least three from each!



First Up... +Texan in Tokyo !!!



Thank You for those tips!!! I really think this is good advice! I know it shows me things I should keep in mind when I finally start publishing my book!


I love how there is Japanese spoken between them... It really helps me practice mine!


Japan is full of interesting foods... And just as full of fun places to go... Like this place!


I wanna dress up like that!!!! That looks so fun!



OK... Next up we have... +Rachel & Jun !!!


Well this is cool! I have a small one my pen pal sent me when I was like 17! it is a kids one I think.... Not the little kids one but not an adult one. It is so pretty too! I want to get one that is the right size for me now... If I ever manage it I will post a picture for you!
I love when I find Manga and Anime where they wear these too! I'm such an otaku!

I could say so much more about that video because it is a Vlog but I will let you watch it to find out... Oh and there is an update about the kitty in it!!!

Next from them is....


I kept with the food theme and I have to say I think it's funny how Jun looks like he is laughing and shaking his head at america's attempt at sushi! We must seem so odd to him as he is experiencing this! Such a good video though! You guys are so cute!!!

And now for travel places!!!


This makes me want to go there so much more than I already did!!! It was so magical watching it!

OK... Next up is... +Sharla in Japan !!!
I'm sharing video's from both her channels..


Starting off with this... I think I shared something about this salon but I can't remember... 
Either way it is an awesome hair color!



I think this next video has the pink extensions she was talking about though...


I don't usually do Real Talk type video shares but this one was like wow when I watched it. I didn't realize it might be like this... I don't know why but I really didn't think things may be like this.



Now last from Sharla we have...


A collaboration Video with Rachel! Thank you both for these tips... Especially the money one!
I never would have thought of some of these!!!

I'm going to end this post here and put the rest in "Part 2" tomorrow!

As always... Thanx for watching and reading my post!
Hope you have a wonderful day!6~23

No comments:

Post a Comment