12/8/16

6~17~2016: Traveling... Fukushima... and Info for you!

Today I'm telling you about an awsome trip +Sharla in Japan took that she had shown us a little bit of in a previous video. I think I showed you that one already but in case I didn't I'll link it again at the end of the post right before I say goodbye!



But first... Lets watch Day 1!!!



Looks like fun so far... Lets watch Day 2 now...


Those stamp books make traveling more fun right?!?!? It looks cool to see the different stamps too!



Now for the video about the hotel...


Soooo cool!

Ok so this is it for this post... Oh before I go I wanted to tell you to look forward to a new YouTube family member announcement on Tuesday!

As always... Thanx for watching and reading my post!!!
Have an adventurous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment