5/1/17

Samurai are here... Or are they???

OK... Yeah I know... The title is lacking... But I really am going to talk about samurai... Or... I should say... Some of my YouTube family will!

First up is.... +Sharla in Japan!


I bet you are saying... That is just kendo... Why is it titled "Learn How to Be a Samurai" when it doesn't say anything about it right???

We'll get to that... But first... +Rachel & Jun show us how the samurai movies are wrong... We get to see bits of the real thing...


Now I bet you are realllllly confused... This is Aikido not kendo... So why are you saying both are part of being a samurai? From everything I have been able to put together I have come to my own conclusion that...

You need both to be a Samurai!

That's right! I don't doubt that either of these sports has it's place in the Samurai's history. So if you want to learn to be a Samurai I would say you should start by trying to become a master in one of these sports!
That's all for now... Hope you enjoyed it!

As always... Thanx for watching and reading what I shared!
Hope you have a happy and eventful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment