5/11/17

Bonus time?

OK... Talk time is usually about random things... But this time I thought we should talk about something not so serious! Sort of!

Languages!


This series is one I started on here so that you could learn Japanese a little bit if you wanted to... The thing is... I know how frustrating it can be to learn! I know you see the banner and go... "Oh no not again!" because how are you ever going to memorize everything that was said when you don't even remember the video before... Or any of the vocab from any of the videos!

Well... I didn't think that you would... I have been trying to learn Japanese for YEARS and I still don't remember a lot of things I feel I should... So don't be too hard on yourself.... You are still learning after all! Anyhow... I share the videos not to get you to memorize them but to get you used to hearing the language spoken by a native speaker. It is ok if you don't remember them. You may be surprised that once you stop trying to remember the vocab and just enjoy listening to the language you may end up remembering random words. Also if you took lessons then listening to these is a good review don't you think?

On the topic of learning... +Rachel & Jun put out a video that had a bunch of resources and great advice... Here... I'll put the video for you to see..


I really hope seeing that video and hearing how I have had trouble will help you out... I don't think anyone should give up on learning something if they love it!
That's it for now... Hope you enjoyed the bonus info!

As always... Thanx for watching and reading what I shared!
Hope you have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment