5/5/17

New family member!!!

WOOT!!! Our YouTube family gets bigger today!
OK... So this announcement is a bit late. On 4-14-2017 I got an ok from another YouTube personality to share their videos with you... Sooooo...
Let's all say hello to our newest member!


+Abbie Bosworth has some really cute and insightful or just fun blog style videos... Oh and she sings and writes music... She did covers and has a poetry playlist... She is all around an interesting person soooo... You should really check her channel out... And... To get you interested I'm going to share some of the videos I like!


Madness rocks! I can say this because I fit what she said... I have madness in my life and if I din't have this blog and now my YouTube channel I don't know how I would handle a lot of things!

In the next video she and her roommate share childhood memories!


I love how it feels like we are sitting in a circle with them and they let us into their little world sharing their thoughts with us... So cool! But it isn't just her openness and the way she makes you feel like your part of her life that is so cool... She talks to you about things you wouldn't normally think about!

Like in this video!


Her voice is amazing too! You got a preview in the first video... But you have to hear her sing for real... check out one of her original songs!!!


So as you can see we got a HUGE gem in our YouTube family now! I really hope you check out her channel cause I think it will be worth it to you!

I debated waiting even longer than I did mainly because it would be cool to announce all this on my birthday... Yes it is this month... But the suspense was killing me so I did it now. I hope you can all forgive me for making you wait this long! Anyhow... I'm gonna end this post here!

As always... Thanx for reading and watching what I share with you!
Hope you have an amazing and inspiring day!

No comments:

Post a Comment