5/30/17

Updates on my life, my Vlog, and my Blogs

OMG a lot has happened!!!


So yeah... Let me start by filling you in a bit... K?

First we had a total meltdown of my life when my therapy dog Lance passed away... I made him a memorial video this week... Here it is...


So even though I feel like I look composed I had to redo this video a few times till I got it right enough I was comfortable posting it. Hope you like the video!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow... I can't believe that this didn't post on time... I had it scheduled to post but it didn't happen. So now onto what I wanted to write today... I'm sure you have noticed that I haven't been posting normally... I won't be doing that till the beginning of next week (June 5th) so I can get everything settled. My posts may be a bit more erratic even then though because I am also training a new puppy to be the replacement therapy dog. Hope you can all understand!

I'm going to end the post here... 

As always... Thanx for reading and watching my post!
Hope you all have a happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment