5/8/17

Music Madness Monday! 5~8~2017 (It's about time!)

Music Madness Monday!!!!

So this is it... The day is finally here!

I have told you about this musician last month and now it is finally time to share some of his music with you all... OK so to start off with I am going to link some of his social media for you all...






Now before you ask... No i'm not a stoker distributing his info... All of the info I shared is things he has shared on his YouTube in the about section.

Now for what you really want... The video right!


I could listen to it all day long... I love how the words are in English too even though it's sang in Japanese... I like to close my eyes and see if I can remember the words for myself but if I get stuck I can look at the video... Soooo... That means that his videos that have the words like this can be a study companion too! Well it can be for me anyhow... Do you think it can for you?
Well... That's all for now.

As always... Thanx for watching and reading what I share with you!
Hope you have a wonderfully musical day!

No comments:

Post a Comment