5/12/17

It's review time!

So for a long time now... I have been using +tomoko tomoko's Japanese lessons... She has a lot more of them out than I have shared!

And now it is time for another....


Today I am going to put the next lesson from the order that I watched them... and after that I am going to link her playlist that it came from!


Vocabulary

kakizome 書き初め
very →totemo とても sugoku すごく
Japanese white radish →daikon だいこん
this book → kono hon この本
its book → sono hon その本
that book→ ano hon あの本

As you can see it is a review... Now you get to see how the lessons you once thought were random come together! Here is the playlist link...


The newest lessons are at the top. Hope you enjoyed this review and it made you want to see what other videos she has out! She is an amazing person so you really should check her out sometime!

As always... Thanx for watching and reading what I share!
Hope you have an amazing adventure to make it a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment