4/27/17

Vlogger days?

So it isn't that often a YouTube Vlogger will show their day when it isn't what their channel is normally showing... But it is cool to learn about... So I need to thank +Sharla in Japan for doing just that... Here is her video...


I know... You thought that it was always full of fun! NOPE... I understood this since I also make Vlogs but mine are more family style... I just thought it would be fun to show you a typical day in a YouTube personalities life... Of course this is not how everyone's day goes... For example... Mine is different since I also have children to get going every day!

That's it... I thought this was fun to watch... Hope you liked it!

As always... Thanx for reading and watching what I shared!
Hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment