4/10/17

Music... And... You....

I can't say for everyone that the same songs touch their hearts but for a lot of people there are specific songs that resonate deep within us! In my opinion... This is one of those songs...


There are a lot of songs like this out there... I know there are.. Sooooo... What songs touch you? If you have a song from your culture or another's culture that touches you then I would love to know about it! I want to see what music moves us all as a people.. One people who are very different but fundamentally the same.... I want to find things that connect us not separate us!
So that's my challenge... Share what music moves you!

OK... Enough babbling from me...

As always... Thanx for watching and reading what I've shared!
Hope you have a Musical day!

No comments:

Post a Comment