4/17/17

Race traits? Skin color? No this isn't a racist post!

Kento +Kento Bento Is Like Rachel and Jun in the fact that they want to teach us things... I personally can't say if what either of them teach is us accurate or not but I do think it is a good way to get you thinking about things you normally wouldn't!

Soooo on that note... Lets check out a few of Kento Bento's videos!


Did you figure out what kind of eyes you have? I had to watch it a few times to be able to see what kind I had... And my answer is... Not very Asian at all!

Now lets look at the color of our skin.... No this isn't getting all racist on you... I happen to think that no matter what color your skin is you have the potential to be an amazing person or a total jerk! The color doesn't dictate this... Your actions do... So now that I've cleared that up before it got bad... Let's look at what Kento says about skin shades!


I don't know if this shed light on the topic for you but to me I prefer not to refer to any specific race by skin color so it was just an interesting thing to hear about. After all I'm a mix of gosh only knows what! So how would I refer to my skin based on race? I look like I'm winning a game of 'hide and seek' with the sun but I have native american in my bloodline too... Total opposites! And my daughter is the spitting image of me but she has more native in her than I do! Because of that... I don't do the skin color classification thing.

Well I hope this has given you some things that make you go hmmmmm.

As always... Thanx for reading and watching what I bring to your attention!
Hope you have a fun and Knowledge filled day!

No comments:

Post a Comment