4/14/17

Lesson time!!!

OK so normally lesson time is...


But this time I thought we would not only have a lesson in Japanese... We would have a lesson on Asia!

First the Asia lesson shared with us by +Kento Bento!


I had no idea some of those places were part of Asia! I can't wait to see what the rest of the boarder is! I'll share it with you when I find it!

Now lets look at the next lesson +tomoko tomoko  shared with us!


eiga 映画 →movie
yuushoku 夕食 →dinner
yuuenchi 遊園地→ amusement park 
watashi no uchi  私のウチ(家)→my(female) house 
boku no uchi 僕のウチ(家)→my(male) house

I hope that you enjoyed watching these videos as much as I did... Remember that you don't have to understand everything Tomoko says to learn things... Even if you only pick up one new word you have learned something so keep trying and someday you will understand!

With that I think I'll stop writing... I don't want to accidently knock out the new things you have learned after all!

As always... Thanx for reading and watching what I shared!
Have a wonderful and fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment