4/20/17

A Look Back....

When you look back at a year that's past you think of the things you loved to do or places you visited... You also think of things you learned about or things you saw that were interesting or cool!!!

Here we have a few things that happened in 2016 for some of our YouTube family... Let's take a look!

+Olli CuppaTea Had this little adventure around Christmas!


It was so cool to see.... I don't know about you but I love seeing other people's adventures in places that I want to visit someday!!!

Then we have +Texan in Tokyo who shared this little gem!


It is another example of fun times in places I want to someday visit. Let's end this review 2016 post with a +Sharmander video...


I thought this one would be good to share since I myself would eventually have to get glasses if I moved there.... So it's good to know any info before that day comes... I don't know how much it would change before I end up there but hay... Any info is good info right?

That's all for this one! I hope you enjoyed our look back on 2016!

As always... Thanx for watching and reading what I share!
Have a wonderful and fun filled day!

No comments:

Post a Comment