4/13/18

Short and sweet...


I thought today I would choose one of Tomoko's shorter videos... Don't be fooled... It might be shorter but you still learn a lot from it... Check it out!


See... Short and sweet! Next is usually the vocab she provides in the description... But this time there wasn't any written... So I'm going to follow her and not write it either... You need to watch the video to find out what the Vocab is! Aren't we such good teachers making you look for the info...

Sorry but I'm not sorry you had to work a little to find the vocab this time... Think of it as a treasure hunt and it won't feel like work at all! That's all for now!

As always... Thanx for watching and reading what I share!!!
Hope you have a wonderful, fun, and enlightening day!


No comments:

Post a Comment