4/19/18

A step back in time...

Normally right now I would be doing a post about someone in our YouTube family's past videos... This one is only a little different because all of their videos are past ones. They no longer make video but I still like to watch the videos they did make... They were my inspiration in a lot of ways so even thought they don't make videos anymore I want to share a few of the ones they made with you!

That was the first thing I saw and I thought it took a lot to do this... That made me want to see more...


Texas doesn't get snow like that so I get where she is coming from... I don't live in Texas right now but I did for a while and I actually really liked no snow! Her personality really got me to want to watch more too... As her channel grew her Vlogs got longer too.


As you can see the videos are interesting in their own way... She has a lot of other types of videos too... Grace was one of the first YouTubers I actually subscribed to and I really have to thank her for showing all these wonderful places and things to us and for being as goofy as she was because that goofiness is part of what inspired me and lifted my spirits!
So from the bottom of my heart...

Thank You So Much Grace!

As always... Thanx for watching and reading what I share with you!
Hope you have a wonderful and fun filled day!

No comments:

Post a Comment