4/23/18

Music is my melody....

With so much music in the world it sometimes gets really hard to choose what ones I want to put on here... And sometimes I end up putting them on here more than once! With that being said I want to thank you all so much for not holding it against me when I re-post music!


With that being said... It is again time to share some music... Here is what I thought I'd share today...


Now let's talk about this.... It is soooo amazing she writes her own music and not just does covers... Did you listen to the words... This one has parts that really hit home for me... Does it hit home for you? I wanna start a conversation about it because it is such a beautiful and meaningful song!!!

Thanx for making this Abbie... It and all of your other songs are amazing!

As always... Thanx for watching and reading what I share with you!
Hope you have a musical day!

No comments:

Post a Comment