4/3/18

How are we all doing today?

OK... so time to have some real talk!!!

We all know how it feels to have a bad day... But when that bad day seems to never end it can get unbearable! Depression is a never ending bad day coupled with all kinds of inner monologue toward yourself that just makes you feel worse... It's hard to see the light when the dust hasn't settled yet!

With that in mind lets check in with +Micaela ミカエラ and see how she is doing because like me she has depression and I worry about her. So lets see what she says in this next video!


I'm so glad to hear she is doing better... I myself am trying to get back to being OK enough to do videos and Blog on time like I used too... Someday I will manage to figure it all out... But till then please enjoy my random Blogs, the reviews I manage to write and any Videos I find a way to make!

As always... Thanx for reading and watching what I've shared!!!
Hope you have a happy day

No comments:

Post a Comment