4/9/18

It's Music time!!!

So today is a music Blog day..... I thought really hard about how I wanted to do the first one back in a while... and I thought maybe sharing a few videos with you instead of just one.... The first one is by 
Pentatonix.... It's a silly one done in a not so professional setting.


Super cute right? That's so different from the more pro versions but I like this setting too cause they had fun making it! I think I'll share one from them that is more pro-style!


SOOOOO different right??? Now that we have had some fun let's look at a girl who can do others voices while singing... She really is good... check it out and see if she did your fav singer!!


Amazing right!!! Well that's it for Music Madness Monday! Until next time!!!

As always... Thanx for reading and watching what I shared!
Hope you have a musical day!

No comments:

Post a Comment