9/28/17

We get to do it again! Welcome!!!



It's that time again! That's right!!! It isn't every day we get to add someone to our YouTube family but today is one of those days! I have loved watching this particular creator because she is so real and I can say this because I have watched some of her lives on Instagram... So let's put our hands together and welcome the newest member of our YouTube family!

+Micaela ミカエラ  She has two channels total... And each one has a google+... here is the second one... +Micaela's Japanese Life  Both channels have that "Day in my Life feel to them. Now let's look at some of those amazing videos from each of her channels!


First Up!



That room is sooooo cool... I love the fact that she makes it so her own. I want that clock too... there were a lot of things she showed us that she got that I would buy if I was able. Unfortunately right now that isn't an option.

Now let's look at one from her other channel!
we know I love cooking videos.. check this one out!


OMG that looks yummy!!!

Now if you like these as much as I do and you wanna check out some of the other ways to follow her then here are just a few links for you!

Instagram: Micaela
Twitter: Micaela
Blog: Aisa Travel Diaries (Micaela's)

I hope you enjoy what's to come! I will show more of her videos soon... But I think I'll end this post here!

As always... Thanx for watching and reading my post!
Hope you have a healthy delicious and decorative day!

No comments:

Post a Comment