9/7/17

Throwback Thursday... Food edition!!!: 9~7~17

Today I kinda wanna do a food throwback... Lets see what I can find!

OH!!! i found one that i think I shared before but since this is a throwback I can share it again! Here is +Texan in Tokyo telling us about hospital food!


I wish food here looked that good... though I kinda don't mind it so much since I spent a large portion of my life in there. Still would have been nice though!

Speaking of spending time in the hospital... I know Grace shared her experiences with staying in the hospital too... Although it's not food, lets look at that one next, shall we?


OK.... Now it's time to get off the topic of hospitals and onto something much more welcoming... Latte Art!


Thank you so much +Strawberry Mochi for sharing this with us! I know we had to wait till almost the end for the Latte art but it was amazing!

Normally I only do three videos for a throwback and I think I am going to stick with that trend... Hope you enjoyed a look to the past like a did!

As always... Thanx for reading and watching what I show you!!!
I hope you have a delicious day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment